Marketing Analytics and Insights Supervisor
Joyce Meyer Ministries (Fenton, MO) | 2010 – Present
- Develop and monitor strategic and campaign goals
- Develop video streaming opportunities and partnerships.
- Provide feedback and strategic reports to executive team.
- Foster and maintain third party relationships.
- Manage digital advertising: placement, creative direction.
- Report on TV, DVR, streaming and OTT viewership.
- Gather demographic and psychographic details about audience.
- Work with BI Team on marketing data collection for campaigns.
- Gather and evaluate impactful market information.
- Translate marketing metrics into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Monitor market activity and formulate recommendations to improve performance.
- Work with department managers on work requirements for marketing metrics and KPI reporting.
- Investigate and recommend innovative solutions for gathering marketing insights.
Marketing Strategies & Creative Services CEO
JAM Multimedia (Saint Charles, MO) | 2006 – 2010
- Develop strategies to reach performance objectives.
- Help orgs develop presence on key social media sites.
- Create and manage content across digital channels.
- Develop broadcast, print and digital creative for clients.
- Monitor web/social analytics and develop reports for clients.
- Print design: collateral, CD, book, magazine design.
- Broadcast production (write, shoot, edit TV/radio spots).
- Create integrated marketing campaigns.
Raycom Media: KWWL-TV, NBC (Waterloo, IA) |2003 – 2006
- Plan and execute sales promotions, events, and community partnerships
- Communicate and negotiate directly with clients on promotions and events.
- Manage marketing and promotional budgets and expenses.
- Plan and coordinate of major promotional campaigns from inception to completion
- Ensure the preparation of promotions and timelines are executed properly.
- Manage, train and supervise promotions and creative services staff.
- Provide significant contribution to stations’ broadcast image and online presence.
- Contribute to stations’ print marketing initiatives.
- Maintain accurate and detailed calendars of upcoming appearances, contests, concerts and sampling opportunities for clients.
- Serve as liaison with NBC, member of regional NBC Marketing Group, and member of Raycom Marketing Group.
Digital Director & Creative Services Manager
ME&V (Cedar Falls, IA) | 1998 – 2003
- Manage new website development and other marketing projects from start to finish, on time and on budget.
- Work closely with creative and development teams to develop a wide range of digital marketing assets.
- Create online promotional campaigns—including discovery, strategy, implementation, and monitoring of results.
- Provide creative input and engage in brainstorming, copywriting, architecture, and design.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients.
- Develop/implement SEO, SEM, online advertising programs.
- Provide key performance indicator reports to clients.
Marketing Team: TV Producer / Web Manager
Hearst Television: WDTN-TV, ABC (Dayton, OH) | 1996 – 1998
- Write, shoot and edit on-air promotion commercials as well as station sponsored promotions
- Manage station website, work with news department on curating content, develop sales and TV promotions to drive people to site, serve as station internet “expert” for on-air purposes.
- Traffic all promos to ensure proper placement on the television stations.
- Ensure all events, contests and promotions are executed properly.
- Develop relationships with local clients, venues and community leaders that help further the marketing of the TV stations.
Saint Charles, MO | 2010-Present
- Introduction to Digital Media
- Film & Theology
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Basecamp Panel Speaker
Waverly, IA |1999-2006
- Introduction to E-Business
- E-Business Practicum
- Introduction to Marketing
Imagine Iowa’s Future
Cedar Falls, IA | 2004
Grand Slam Business Expo
Waterloo, IA | 2001-2003
Music Production and Engineering
Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA) | Attended: 1988-1989
B.A. Critical Film Studies
B.S. Broadcast Production & Management
University of Colorado Boulder | Graduated: May 1992
M.A. Theological Studies
Covenant Theological Seminary | Graduated : May 2008